Central New York Cruise Nights 2021
Any additions or corrections e-mail Mike at email@example.com
Local to Central New York - New in Red
· Sno-Top Ice Cream Rt. 92 Manlius, Manlius Car Club, 6-9pm, June 7th - Sept 6th.
· Skan-Ellus Drive-In, Skaneateles, corner of Rts. 20 & 174, 5pm. food, door prizes, raffles, free ice cream cone to each cruise car.
· Green Lakes Lanes Crusin’ 7930 E. Genesee St. Fayetteville, May 18-Aug 31, 5-9pm, live music with the “Fabcats” 6-9pm., local 60’s and 70’s band, full kitchen inside to order from.
· Maple Road Boyz Car Cruise, music, 50/50’s, door prizes, food. Clay Park Central, 4821 Wetzel Rd. Liverpool, next to YMCA. Starts May 4th. Check our facebook page or “Mapleroadboyz.com.
· Bikes at the Beach, Main St. Sylvan Beach, music, food ‘n fun, 6:00-8:00 starts June 15th.
· Cort Lanes Bowling Alley Cortland, CNY Mustang & All Ford Club presents their annual Summer Night Cruise In, Starts June 1st, continues 1st & 3rd Tuesday nights till Sept. 7th. July 30th annual Rooftop Concert-live music. 5:30-dusk, on the bowling alley lawn, music, food, prizes, 50/50, all vehicles welcome! Visit Cnymustang-allford.com
· Dr. West Park, Chittenango, Genesee St. 4:00-8:00, live music, food, vendors. May 28th with farmers market starting June 15th.
· Village of Solvay, Milton Ave, music live music in the Gazebo 6-8pm, food trucks, off street parking in dedicated lot.
· Heid’s Cruise Night, Liverpool, May 15th, starts at 4:15, live music by Rhythm & Shoes.
· 3-Rivers Car Cruzin at 3-Rivers Point, corner of Rt. 57 & Gaskin Rd & Maider Rd. Town of Clay. 50/50 raffle, food trucks ‘n ice cream, DJ Marty, 5-8pm starts May 12th.
· Canastota VFW Post 600 Canal St. starts May 15th Chx BBQ, then Third Wednesday of each month.
· DB’s Drive-In Ice Cream Weedsport Rt. 31/Rt. 34, next to Big M.
· Classic Cones Cruise Night. Corner of Rt. 38 & Turnpike Rd. June 6th 5-8 pm., free small cone.
· Bella Domani, 5988 E. Taft Rd. 5-till, BBQ, music, 50/50 raffles, door prizes, DJ Marty S. Starts May 13th
· Sylvan Beach, Cars on the beach. Off Rt. 13 in the village. Starts May 27th.
· Fast Eddies at Main Street Auto, Cato, middle of town. BBQ, live or DJ music, 50/50 and door prize drawings, plenty of open parking on grass or pavement, 6-8pm. Check website for dates.
· Lewis Park, Minoa, 5 pm until dark, live music starts at 6pm, clean restrooms, ice cream & food close by.
· Cars ‘N Coffee Wegmans Rt. 31, near Great Northern Mall, Saturday morning, 7:00-10:30. Coffee & food inside Wegmans, 50-50 drawing & door prizes. Starts April 24th.
· Cars ‘N Coffee ‘N Views, Heritage Hill Brewhouse at Palladino Farms, 3149 Sweet Rd. Pompey May 15th. Door prizes, 50/50, and food for purchase.
· Fairmount Fair Informal Cruise Night, Starts April 17th, no food, no raffles just park ‘n relax.
· Tappet Twirllers, Runnings, 5949 Rome-Taberg Rd., (Rt. 69 west), J&D Entertainment, May 8th.
Collector Car Appreciation Day - - Friday July 9, 2021
U.S. Senate recognizing our hobby!
Our cars/trucks are made to be driven, take’em out, drive’em and show them off ! ! !
Out of Town Cruises, day trips and museums, but not too far away for anyone to travel there ‘n back
· Dunkin Donuts Parking Lot North St. Dryden. “All Wheels” Cruise-In each Monday. Retro day Aug.7th with 50/50 raffles, music, activities, trophies from 10:am – 2:00 pm’
· Dave’s Diner 2251 State Rt. 5, Schuyler, E of Utica DJ, prizes, giveaways & food.
· Super Cream Dairy Bar, 75 N West St, Homer, NY. 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, starts June 1st.
· Kookies Q/s Creamery, 51 N. Genesee St, Utica, 6pm – 9pm.
· Mac’s Drive-In Restaurant Classic Car Cruise Night, 1166 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. (Rt. 5) between Seneca Falls & Waterloo. Starts June 2nd till Labor Day, 5pm.
· Log Cabin Restaurant, food, 2445 West Walworth Road, Macedon, NY, food outside, inside.
· Gilligans Ice Cream 64 N. Main St, Sherburne. Great food, music, free raffle, 5-8 pm. Middle of June, work in progress.
· Cayuga County Cruisers, at Reese Dairy Bar Rt 5 and 20, Auburn West of the Fingerlakes mall from 5 to 8, starts May 14th from 5:00 to 8pm.
· Zems Ice Cream, Main and Hickory St. Canastota, park on the grass. Work in progress.
A few special shows to visit!
June 2th 1000 Islands Concours d’Elegance, Clayton, NY
July 25th Vett’s on the Beach, Sylvan Beach, Rt. 13, (the main street in the beach).
Aug 7th Glen Curtiss Museum, Vintage Motorcycle show.
Aug 11-14 Pageant of Steam, Canandaigua, steam engines, tractors, motors & more.
Sept 9-12 Watkins Glen Vintage Show & Race weekend. Friday downtown event.
Sept. 21-25 Americade, Lake George. Largest motorcycle event in the Northeast.
A few day trips to consider:
· America On Wheels Auto Museum, Allentown, PA.
· The Museum at Bethel Woods, (Woodstock).
· Buffalo Transportation Center, Pierce Arrow Museum, Buffalo
· Harley Davidson, York, PA plant tours.
· Mac Truck Museum, Allentown, PA
· Motorcyclepedia Museum, Newburgh, NY.
· National Soaring Museum, Elmira
· North East Classic Car Museum, Norwich.
· Saratoga Auto Museum, Saratoga, NY.
· Star Trek Original Series Set Tour. Ticonderoga, NY (518) 369-9967.
· Wings Of Eagle Discovery Center, Horseheads, NY.